Health Promotion Project Assignment Help Australia
Someone Write MyHealth Promotion Assignment for Me!
You are only a couple of clicks away from the purchase of the best health promotion assignment paper that will impress your professors and get you the A+ grade you deserve – with none of the hassles.
Never Miss deadline
Student Friendly Price
100+ PhD Experts
Health Promotion Project Assignment : Overview
This assessment requires you to plan and design a health promotion project plan.
Purpose of the assessment
As you progress through your nursing career you will identify areas where health promotion (including health education) is required to change behaviours. This assignment provides you with knowledge of the skills and processes used in preparing health promotion resources. Importantly it encourages you to identify that any form of health promotion (or even health education) should be designed to meet the needs of the target group and involve some form of community consultation to ascertain the need and acceptance of the health promotion. This assessment provides opportunity to develop your own health promotion project.
- Length: 2000 words including in-text and excluding end-text referencing (10% leniency either way)
- Choose one of the below vSIM Focus areas (or choose another chronic health condition of your particular interest, aligned with the National Health Priority Areas )
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Prepare a detailed and innovative health promotion project plan for your chosen vSIM focus area/National Health Priority and Health issue in an Australian community (Indigenous or non-Indigenous).
- Make sure you follow the outlined 8 assessment criteria below.
- The health promotion project plan should be in the form of one of the following:
- Education on risk factors awareness and illness prevention
- Education on illness management (such as how to manage hypertension to prevent stroke)
- Visit the AIHW website and explore the available resources
- Conduct further research using library resources and review other websites and journal articles.
- Watch the following presentation that may assist you with understanding of concepts of self-management of chronic conditions:
- A rubric has been provided for you to use which is also available in the dropbox.
- Adhere to standard academic writing and paragraphs, if you are not sure what is meant by this please refer to https://www.vu.edu.au/current-students/campus-life/advice-support/learning-advice
- Headings are acceptable but, avoid use avoid the use of bullet points.
- Use 11 or 12pt font either calibri or arial ONLY. Use 1.5 or 2.0 line spacing. Ensure you have page numbers.
- Include a title page pro your assignment and include the following: unit code, title of your assignment, your name, student ID, and your workshop facilitator’s name.
- Reference list at end of document using APA style 7th ed, with at least 9-10 references used including research articles no older than 10 years (reference does not contribute to word count).
- Use third person (no I or me) in academic writing and write as if this is something you intend to do (i.e.: This health promotion project aims to….)
- Plagiarism at this stage of your study is unacceptable and will be taking seriously.
Your health promotion plan should address the following criteria:
- A description of your specific target group and community (for example: adult males indigenous [or specify other ethnicity or particular community]; aged 40-60 years (or chose another age bracket), with a diagnosis of COPD, have a family history of diabetes, or are overweight or obese). This contributes to making your health promotion specific and focussed. Justify why you have chosen this particular target group.
- A detailed outline of why this health promotion will benefit your target group. For example, how you anticipate it will improve health outcomes for the chosen target group/community. Include health data/statistics to back up this as a health concern, such as burden of disease.
- A description of what your goals/ aims for your health promotion are and what the health promotion project is aiming to achieve(review the SMART mnemonic on page 215 of the set text Fleming & Parker, 2015 Introduction to Public Health, 3E – in the Readings section).
- Identify which of the Health Promotion Management Perspectives (primary, secondary or tertiary)this falls into and explain why (Health Promotion Management Perspectives are classified as primary, secondary or tertiary- to find out more about this refer to the attached (page 316 of the set text Fleming & Parker, 2015 Introduction to Public Health, 3E)
- Identify who the stakeholders will be for the project, and what community consultationwill take place. Explain the roles of the identified stakeholders in your project.
- Present a specific and original health message/ logo that youhave developed for your health promotion project (examples: Your smoking harms others; Slip, Slop, Slap!). Make sure this would be appropriate for your target group.
- Provide a detailed outline of what the health promotion activity will entail and how youwill promote this to the target group. Look at other health promotion activities for ideas such as the Breast Cancer Mother’s Day Classic Fun Run or the posters you see around the community. Consider what sort of resources will work to get the message out to your target group such as newspapers, sports event, school visit, radio- what will work for your target audience)
- An outline of how you plan to evaluate the success of your health promotion. Evaluation is an important step, research to find the best way to assess if your health promotion worked. Explain how will you know if you have achieved your goals.
**This is not medical surgical nursing- it is health promotion aimed at the community level- so please do not focus on pathophysiology.
Any health statistics used for your assignment can be based on the overall Australian population (if you will not find data for a specific suburb or target group).
Masters Assignment Help writing service is a one-stop support solution for all your dead weight of coursework. The real-time subject matter experts are a click away to get any type of course work like lab reports, journals, essays, assessments, assignments, book reviews, videos and research papers done. Success is yours on every single task, small or big.
My Assignment Help
Seek help, the first inner sound that a person gets when stuck in challenging situations, is a fact known to all. For instance, students are overloaded with different deadlines of assigned homework given by faculty in their university in each semester of the courses they are pursuing. The pressure is immense for any student to handle the demanding scenario of submitting assignments and living a student life at the same period of course or program they are enrolled in.
It’s a burden for a student to complete all the assignments with perfection to score good grades in their college or university. Hence, the students have to face situations of either decline in grades score or missing the deadline of the submission of the assignments. To achieve desired ranks or better marks for any assignment, students feel the need for assignment help from online sources. The only thing that comes to any student in his/her mind is assistance or guidance and asks “my assignment help”
Masters Assignment Help provides the best services relating to school and college homework. Whether the homework is an essay, report, reflection, speech, or presentation, we have got your back. Homework Help service is provided by top academicians of Australia and the UK and they ensure that you get desired results. Your homework will be written in such a way that you can learn easily from the written solutions provided by our experts.
Get your essay written by a professional essay writer at a cheap price and accelerate your grades this semester instead of waiting out for the next one hoping that your grades will magically improve. Get your essay written by an expert, read the essay yourself, learn from it and next time try writing an essay yourself next time. We at Masters Assignment Help students learn how to write an essay by providing essay writer for hire service.
There are many companies that are claiming to be the best Online assignment helper in Australia but the truth is that most of such online assignment helpers never deliver good results and in many cases, you can also get a fail grade. Online Assignment Helpers are Masters Assignment Help is different from such writers in many ways as we hire experts after doing a thorough academic background check. We believe that an assignment helper has to be very good in his or her respective field in order to provide the best Online assignment helper service.
Do My Assignment Help
Experts at Masters Assignment Help will do my assignment in order to help students understand the various concepts, theories, and models. Our academicians do assignments to help students who are struggling with their grades and help them learn gradually. You can ask us to do my essay or do my research paper or any other assignment and we will be happy to help you with the given task.
We are very glad to get client review.
MOST RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS Overall Rating:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ based on 1500+ reviews
Something from our latest blog
Experts at Masters Assignment Help are PhD graduates that have spent years of their life researching and writing papers and Dissertations. They have multiple Thesis to their names themselves. Thus, you can gauge that they are pro at researching. They research with ruthless efficiency and pick up the best resources and papers to include in the references. Once they have understood the assignments, they would start researching by skimming the academic library and reading hundreds of papers on the topic only to handpick a few quality research backed literature to reference. This boosts the quality of your paper instantly, as your paper includes top-quality references and fact backed research.