Essay Plan Topic: Social Psychology Assignment help
Someone Write My Essay Papers for Me!
You are only a couple of clicks away from the purchase of the best Essay Paper that will impress your professors and get you the A+ grade you deserve – with none of the hassles.
Never Miss deadline
Student Friendly Price
100+ PhD Experts
Essay Plan Topic: Social Psychology Assignment Help | Essay Plan Topic: Social Psychology homework help
Essay Plan Topic: Over the past half-century there has been a decline in the opportunity for children to play. Using developmental theory and evidence from peer-reviewed sources discuss how play influences physical, social and cognitive development.
Unstructured and outdoor play that is freely initiated by the child positively influences many aspects of a child’s development and should be included as an integral part of the educational system to positively benefit the child’s development. This essay discusses the influence play has on a child’s physical, cognitive and social development.
Body Paragraph One
- Playing outdoors significantly benefits children, especially in the development of physical health. Exposure to natural elements encourages a stronger immune system (Bento & Dias, 2017, p. 157), and playing outdoors inspires children to engross themselves in nature to benefit from dirt, sticks, leaves and other natural elements that have been shown to improve immunity and protection against disease (Bento & Dias, 2017, p. 158).
- Incorporating play that entails dynamic movement encourages healthy development. Lai et al. (2018, pp. 638-639) explain that when a child has adequate motor skill development, it encourages the child to be engaged and active in play activities and results in good health and
- Ensuring that outdoor play is incorporated into the schooling curriculum will ensure that play is a regular part of a child’s routine. Lai et al. (2018, p. 637) suggest that
Physical education at school is important to ensure adequate psychomotor development to encourage an active lifestyle among children.
Body Paragraph Two
- John Bowlby developed the Theory of Attachment. Bowlby found that when a child feels safe, they feel more freedom to explore and play (Burton et al., 2019). Cortazar and Herreros (2010, p. 196) suggest that children are not as successful in schooling environments if they have an insecure attachment. A child’s cognitive development shows significant growth from including play in everyday
- Lee et al. (2020, p. 5394) explain the importance of outdoor play as a means of developing problem-solving skills and adapting to change. Transitioning through the schooling journey can be stressful, which can affect the child’s development. A smooth transition can help a child to feel more at ease. Integrating play that is freely chosen by the child will successfully achieve this (Lee et al., 2020, p. 5394).
- It is important that schools and daycare centres make play a priority in the child’s routine. Integrating timely outdoor play in all school curriculum will assist in strengthening the child’s learning development (Bento & Dias, 2017, p. 158).
Body Paragraph Three
- Lee et al. (2020, p. 5382) suggest that play is a core occupation of young children. Empowering children to explore the natural world around them encourages higher self-confidence and expression and enhances the ability the child has to interact with their peers, an opportunity that they cannot have if they do not have unstructured outdoor play (Lee et al., 2020, p. 5383).
- Liyana and Abu Bakar (2019, p. 2644) explain that play is an essential component of healthy social development in children. Children interact, use their imagination and
creativity in play, and increase the opportunity for social interactions with their peers, and a chance to develop language and learn how to connect to peers.
- Play encourages children’s social development for life. Teamwork, consideration of others, adaptability, and self-control are better in children who play and are more likely to have a higher interaction with their peers (Liyana & Abu Bakar, 2019, p. 2645).
Bento, G., & Dias, G. (2017). The importance of outdoor play for young children’s healthy development. Porto Biomedical Journal, 2(5), 157-160. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pbj.2017.03.003
Burton, L., Westen, D., & Kowalski, R. (2019). Psychology (5th ed.). John Wiley & Sons.
Cortazar, A., & Herreros, F. (2010). Early attachment relationships and the early childhood curriculum. Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 11(2). https://doi.org/10.2304/ciec.2010.11.2.192
Lai, N., Ang, T., Por, Y., & Liew, C. S. (2018). The impact of play on child development – A literature review. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 26(5), 1-19. https://doi.org/10.1080/1350293X.2018.1522479
Lee, R. L. T., Lane, S. J., Tang, A. C. Y., Leung, C., Louie, L. H. T., Browne, G., & Chan, S.
- C. (2020). Effects of an unstructured free play and mindfulness intervention on wellbeing in kindergarten students. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(15), 5382-5397. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17155382
Liyana, A., & Abu Bakar, K. (2019). Effects of play on the social development of preschool children. Creative Education, 10(12), 2640-2648. https://doi.org/10.4236/ce.2019.1012191
Masters Assignment Help writing service is a one-stop support solution for all your dead weight of coursework. The real-time subject matter experts are a click away to get any type of course work like lab reports, journals, essays, assessments, assignments, book reviews, videos and research papers done. Success is yours on every single task, small or big.
My Assignment Help
Seek help, the first inner sound that a person gets when stuck in challenging situations, is a fact known to all. For instance, students are overloaded with different deadlines of assigned homework given by faculty in their university in each semester of the courses they are pursuing. The pressure is immense for any student to handle the demanding scenario of submitting assignments and living a student life at the same period of course or program they are enrolled in.
It’s a burden for a student to complete all the assignments with perfection to score good grades in their college or university. Hence, the students have to face situations of either decline in grades score or missing the deadline of the submission of the assignments. To achieve desired ranks or better marks for any assignment, students feel the need for assignment help from online sources. The only thing that comes to any student in his/her mind is assistance or guidance and asks “my assignment help”
Masters Assignment Help provides the best services relating to school and college homework. Whether the homework is an essay, report, reflection, speech, or presentation, we have got your back. Homework Help service is provided by top academicians of Australia and the UK and they ensure that you get desired results. Your homework will be written in such a way that you can learn easily from the written solutions provided by our experts.
Get your essay written by a professional essay writer at a cheap price and accelerate your grades this semester instead of waiting out for the next one hoping that your grades will magically improve. Get your essay written by an expert, read the essay yourself, learn from it and next time try writing an essay yourself next time. We at Masters Assignment Help students learn how to write an essay by providing essay writer for hire service.
There are many companies that are claiming to be the best Online assignment helper in Australia but the truth is that most of such online assignment helpers never deliver good results and in many cases, you can also get a fail grade. Online Assignment Helpers are Masters Assignment Help is different from such writers in many ways as we hire experts after doing a thorough academic background check. We believe that an assignment helper has to be very good in his or her respective field in order to provide the best Online assignment helper service.
Do My Assignment Help
Experts at Masters Assignment Help will do my assignment in order to help students understand the various concepts, theories, and models. Our academicians do assignments to help students who are struggling with their grades and help them learn gradually. You can ask us to do my essay or do my research paper or any other assignment and we will be happy to help you with the given task.
We are very glad to get client review.
MOST RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS Overall Rating:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ based on 1500+ reviews
Something from our latest blog
Experts at Masters Assignment Help are PhD graduates that have spent years of their life researching and writing papers and Dissertations. They have multiple Thesis to their names themselves. Thus, you can gauge that they are pro at researching. They research with ruthless efficiency and pick up the best resources and papers to include in the references. Once they have understood the assignments, they would start researching by skimming the academic library and reading hundreds of papers on the topic only to handpick a few quality research backed literature to reference. This boosts the quality of your paper instantly, as your paper includes top-quality references and fact backed research.